As fantasy-prone folks who spend big portions of our days online, reading, or otherwise exploring alternate worlds, it's often useful to have terms we can use to talk about the different contexts we might find ourselves in. We've taken to defining different sorts of 'cosms', using the concept of paracosms as a starting point.
- Day-to-day life, in the sense of consensus reality and quotidian primate bullshit.
- Broadly, any non-orthrocosmic world.
- Physical reality, in the sense of 'that which does not go away even if you'd prefer it did'
- A personal private world
- An interpersonal shared world
- An ideal/perfect world. There are almost certainly more than just one.